Monday 6 January 2014

My Nativity holidays

Last Christmas, I enjoyed a lot. 
Firstly; I was delighted because we have just finished the school period, also I felt relieved by this reason. Days began, days finished. Suddenly, the date was 24th of December, Christmas Eve. Holidays was being quite boring, however, since this moment, all changed. My parents, brother and me had dinner into my grandparents home. We talked, ate and played card games. It was so amusing. On Christmas Day, we did the same interesting things. A day later, my uncle, aunt and cousin arrived. On New Years Eve we, as tradition says, we ate twelve grapes to leave a year and welcome the following.
On January’s first day, as ever, we had lunch. This act, was the last of an unbelievable holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment