Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Christmas Holidays

I passed all my Christmas in Burgos, doing nothing. Some days I trained with my basketball club two hours a day. It was funny because the floor of the sport centre was very slippery and we fell all time.


Christmas Eve.
In Christmas Eve I came to my village with my cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents. All my family came to my village this day because my cousins say that Santa Claus can only carry presents to my grandparents’ house because it has chimney. My cousins were very nervous because of the presents so they planned to wake up at five o’ clock in the morning to open it. At 1 o’ clock we were sleeping and at 3 o’ clock my cousins woke up and went to the living room to open the presents. They opened it but they were very tired so they slept in the living room with blankets while me were sleeping in my bed. In Christmas Day they were so tired that they weren’t making noise, a very strange thing.

New Year’s Eve
In the New Year’s Eve morning I didn’t do anything, I were watching TV and playing games in my iPad. But in the afternoon I went with my basketball club to run the San Silvestre race and two friends and me won our coach. In the night my parents invited some friends to my house and we had lamb for dinner.  Before 12 o’ clock they ate 12 grapes, but I don’t like grapes so I ate 12 olives (without stone)
The rest of my Christmas I didn’t do anything (other time). I did some homework and I were taking care of my cousins but nothing more. The 5th of January was boring and the 6th too. The only funny thing of the last of my Christmas holidays was eat cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment