Sunday 19 January 2014

I've been looking in Play Store some apps for use at the class. English Grammar Guide, the name of the app that I choose, is very practical for English classes. In it you can find all the tenses, kind of sentences, parts of speech, modals verbs, affixes and much more things.
Also I think that use eBooks at school maybe be interesting for learning and teaching. In my opinion technology in the school is the future, use the translator on your mobile or the dictionary, a digital calendar instead of the agenda, homework on internet, no more heavier notebooks, and everything much faster.
Some day I hope that the school be like this.
English Grammar Guide - screenshotEnglish Grammar Guide - screenshotEnglish Grammar Guide - screenshotEnglish Grammar Guide - screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment