Sunday 12 January 2014

MY CHRISTMAS



I spent my Christmas time in Madrid for two reasons: one because my father's surgery and the other one because my parents family lives in Madrid. The best day for the family is the first day of January, because we have lunch at my grandmother`s house, with all my uncles, aunts and cousins; in total 24 persons and it is really funny. Madrid is a very big city and you can do a lot of things in Christmas time: I went to Prado museum to see an exhibition of Velazquez really interesting and of course I went to the cinema. One of the things I like the most was to be with my sister (because she is at Navarra University) and to play with her to dams game and enjoy. A very special day is kings`day; this year was the best because I had very special presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment