Monday, 4 November 2013

My experience

My experience happened one year ago. One day I was bored in my house watching TV. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly it started to smell like smoke. I though it was because somebody had burned his food but it wasn't. Two minutes later the smell was much stronger so I looked through the window. And, there was a fire in a house in the other side of the road. I didn't know if there was someone inside. Then the firefighters and the police came and extinguish the fire. They had to rescue a woman in other flat with a truck. Fortunately there wasn't anybody injured.The fire happened because a short in a jacuzzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment