Monday 4 November 2013

My experience

One day last summer in August we were all my friends my sister and me in the village, someone had the fantastic idea of going to the landfill. We had to go by bike because it isn´t near to the village. When we arrived it was full of broken things and garbage. Some of my friends my sister and me decided go inside in place with pieces of glass and pieces of broken furniture, a fantastic idea...my sister fell down and when she stood up her leg was hurt and a stream of blood came out of her wound. Everybody helped María and quickly we took heer to the village again, in bike.
After that my mum went to the hospital with my sister and here a surgeon gave her 36 stichs. She was hospitalize three days.
This year nobody dared to go again to the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment